The Phuket Tour Packages from Ahmedabad will take you to a number of amazing places which are sure to leave you mesmerized. You can have a fantastic time on the island, lounging in beaches and tasting authentic Thai cuisine. Book your holiday package to Phuket now to experience the most amazing time on this beautiful island and gather some cherishable memories for years to come.
Phuket is nestled in the far west coast of Thailand in the Arabian Sea. It is the largest island in the country. People from around the world come to visit this exotic location. Phuket is a favorite destination for Indian tourists. There are many Thailand tour packages offered in India. You can find great Phuket Tour Packages from Ahmedabad on the Internet. Many tour operators can help you out.
There are several places you can visit while taking Phuket Tour Packages from Ahmedabad. Here are a few must-see places –
- The Big Buddha: The big Buddha is the most popular tourist place in the country. It sits at the top of Nakkerd Hills and is 45 meters tall. The sheer height of the giant Buddha makes it an imposing figure. Moreover, you can have a panoramic view of the island from the Big Buddha. It is a quiet spot, where you can sit and listen to the dharma music.
- Kata Noi Beach: Thailand is a country made of islands, and Phuket is the largest one. It has many stunning beaches you can visit while taking your Phuket tour packages from Ahmedabad. Kata Noi Beach is near to Kata beach. There is Kata viewpoint nearby; from here, you can have a look at the bays of Kata, Kata Noi as well as Karon.
- Wat Chalong: Like the Big Buddha, Wat Chalong is also a much-loved tourist destination of Phuket. It has many spots you can visit. There are the famous statues Poh Jao Wat, Nonsi, and Ta Khee-Lek. The latter two statues are statues of older men who won lotteries after visiting the Poh Jao Wat statue. Another popular attraction here is the Grand Pagoda; it has paintings that depict the journey of Buddha. It also contains a hint from the spincture of Buddha’s bone, which makes the place sacred for Buddhists.
- Chalong Bay Rum Distillery: All the rum drinkers out there will love an excellent tour of the Chalong Bay Rum Distillery. It is insanely popular for the white rum, and now its gaining international recognition. You can take a tour of the distillery and learn about the rum-making process. Then you will have a look at the bar of the distillery, where you will learn how to make mocktails. There are perks of taking this tour; you get to sample the drinks as well.
- Nai Hairn beach: Phuket is an island with a collection of beautiful beaches. Nai Hairn beach is a staple tourist spot that must not be missed. It is an excellent place to lounge and soak the sun. There are also many shacks and cafes nearby, where you can hang out in the evening and try local cuisine. It is a lot different from the Surin beach, which is a posh area. Here you can taste budget-friendly Thai Cuisine, whereas, at Surin Beach, you will gaze at the wealthy celebs and eat high-end cuisines.
- Old Town: The must-visit places in a destination are the most crowded as well. In your Phuket tour you can visit the Phuket Old Town, it is a must see but isn’t crowded. This town came to existence during the metal boom. Now it is a quaint little town with a rich history and vibrant scenery. It also has a disused red-light district, and pretty cafes you can check out.
- Patong: Phuket is all about beaches, and when talking about beaches, how can we forget Patong. It is a crowded tourist spot, where you can’t even find a parking place. There is a reason why people flock here. It has diverse sports activities, ranging from parasailing to jet skiing. Plus, there is also a wild nightlife scene here. In night, you can go crazy. The beach is 2 km long and the nightlife centers around Soi Bangla. It is a great place to have a bachelor’s party.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
Hello my name is George and I am glad to welcome you to my Site. At HolidayRover is an upcoming travel website, which plans and executes your dream international holiday, through numerous well-placed and experienced agents. Be it a honeymoon, a family vacation or a holiday with your friends, HolidayRover is best placed to give you a holiday experience to cherish for life.