The kangaroo’s country Australia is rich with biodiversity and other surprising human creations. To protect such a beautiful land from anti-human elements and protect the safety and security of a nation, the Australian government demands visas from non-Australian visitors. For Indian visitors who wants to visit Australia for tourism purpose, they have to have an Australia tourist visa for Indians.
Visa performs an important role, for every country of the world and its international visitors. Visa is that device that permits anyone to roam worry-free on an international land with the legal allowance. However, there are some important terms and conditions by the Australian Government, that need to be followed by the applicant before applying for any type of visa. If you want to visit Australia for celebrating your vacations with your love once or with yourself then you have to apply for Australia tourist visa for Indian citizens.
For tourist visa application there are some important documentation, procedures and certain guidelines you must have to follow.
Once you decide your visa type i.e. tourist visa you should start gathering your documents for the same.
Here is the list of the documents that you have to carry while applying for the Australia tourist visa for Indian citizens.
- Original valid passport with a minimum of 6-month validity.
- Photograph, as per the international standards. With a white background, matt finish view, should not be older than 3 months and have covered 80% face covered and the size of the photograph should be 35×45 mm. a photograph should be in JPG format.
- Return flight tickets. (Not mandatory).
- Hotel confirmation voucher.
- Signed application form.
- Duly filled the cover letter with all the required information, that should addressing to the Australian Embassy.
- Bank statement of the past 6 months with regular transactional updates and have sufficient funds to fulfill the financial needs during Australia visit along with stamp and seal of your bank branch.
- If you are employed of any company, then you have to submit an offer letter or appointment letter of the company.
- Salary slip of last 3 months.
- Income tax returns for the last 3 years.
- Day wise itinerary.
- Copy of your valid credit card.
- Approved leave application letter from the company on a letterhead of a company with stamp and signature. (for salaried employees)
If you have received an invitation from Australia for your visit, then you have to submit the following documents.
- An invitation letter with stated valid reason for an invite.
- Passport copy of a person who is inviting.
- Visa copy.
- Residential proof.
- Employment proof.
- Proof of relation with the person who is inviting.
If your trip is sponsored by someone else then you have to submit the following documents.
- Sponsorship letter with a valid reason for sponsoring.
- Passport copy of the person who is sponsoring.
- Employment proof of a sponsoring person.
- Bank statements for the last 3-months.
- Financial papers like car papers, property papers, fixed deposits, savings, etc.
- Income tax returns of 3-years.
- A valid reason for sponsoring.
Once you gather all your documents next step is a submission of that documents in an appropriate order after verifying it properly.
Note that, it is important to take the help of trusted visa agents especially when you are applying for the first time. Visa agents will guide you effectively regarding your case and will suggest updates accordingly and so, will reduce the chances of rejection.
once verification of documents over by your visa agent, the next step is a preparation of cover letter for that purpose too, your visa agent will help you. A Cover letter plays the most important role in almost every visa application procedure. You may not suppose to worry for the same, as visa agents have mastery in performing such tasks. Covering letter contains all personal and visa-related information of an applicant. Personal information like an applicant’s name, family details, educational details, employment details, etc. Whereas, visa-related information involves the purpose of visit, financial details to manage the whole trip, detail of invitation, sponsorship and much more.
Once done with the preparation of the cover letter your visa agent will fill an online visa application form and will submit your visa application along with necessary documents, to the Australia Embassy, because Australia tourist visa is an offline application procedure so it is mandatory to submit documents physically.
Australia embassy generally takes 25-28 working days for proceeding tourist visa application. However, these days can differ through many factors like workload of an embassy, official holidays, presence of staff members and much more.
Once your visa application for Australia tourist visa for Indians is being approved by the Australia embassy, you are ready to fly for Australia. The government of Australia has validated tourist visas for 90 – days. However, deciding the final validity of this visa is up to the embassy’s discretion and depends on the visa case.
In case of rejection of the visa application, one can re-apply for the same with more awareness. To avoid failures it is always suggested to take the help of visa agents so you can save your precious time by not repeating the whole procedure.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
Fly For Holidays is a Pvt. Ltd. Online travel company located in Mumbai since 2016. We are one of the trusted and leading agencies for Australia tourist visa for Indians among our 8650 clients and this number is still growing. We are engaged in providing Visa services, booking holiday packages for domestic and international travelers. We are also engaging in booking Flight tickets, hotel reservations, and Cab hiring services. Our company is registered under the Indian Company’s Act 2013. It is limited by shares privately and held by the family members.