A post featuring a mini-guide about Jaipur that lets traveler to explore the best of it and to indulge in several different activities to make the best of Jaipur trip.
The third and the last city of Golden Triangle Tour but definitely not the least in any prospect, Jaipur is all we talk about in this post. It is nicknamed as “Pink City” and is the ostentatious capital of Rajasthan studded with everything you wish for an enchanting tour experience.
The city along with two other cities namely Delhi and Agra is traversed under Golden Triangle Tour Packages by several avid travelers visiting the country for the first time. So, let’s get to know what the city beckons that have smitten every soul having an affinity for cultural heritage and how you can explore the best of it in one go.
Best places to visit in Jaipur
From the fortress perched on the hilltop to the Palace located in the hearty center of the city, from the series of temples located in narrow allies to the skyscraping Palace adding the opulent charms to the old city…Jaipur truly is blessed with “exquisites”.
A substantial part of India Golden Triangle Tour, Jaipur beckons several royal prowesses that you can explore in the tour program. The best places to explore while Jaipur sightseeing are:
- Amber Fort, the architectural gem nestled on the hilltop aboding several notable structures within
- Hawa Mahal which is famed for its distinguished grandeur and 953 small windows dressed with latticed work and intricate carvings,
- City Palace, an Indo-Sarenic style architecture which was the former residence of Royals of Jaipur
- Jantar Mantar, an astronomical observatory constituting of 19 architectural – astronomical instruments
- Jal Mahal, the water palace which appears as a gem nestled amidst the Man Sagar Lake
- Nahargarh Fort, a sturdy royal edifice that serves as the best place to catch a panoramic view of the iconic city
- Jaigarh Fort, which is famed for housing the 18th century significantly sized cannon named as Jaivana
- Chokhi Dhani Village, a resort styled like the rural villages of Rajasthan wherein you can enjoy several treats from authentic Rajasthani cuisine and cultural performances. You can also indulge in fun activities like camel riding, horse riding, boating, etc.
Things to do in Jaipur
The proud capital of Rajasthan, Jaipur is traversed by globetrotters to explore the finest heritage sites preferably with Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour Packages. Housing the finest architectural testaments of the former era, the city is the best place to enjoy the heritage tour.
Other than that, while your Jaipur voyage, make sure you enjoy Hot air ballooning to sight the city from the skies. Elephant ride in the amber fort is another joyous activity you can do while Jaipur Trip.
Make sure your Jaipur tour itinerary also includes the walk down the vibrant markets of the city. The crowded lanes of Jaipur Markets are recognized for selling the finest of Handicrafts, Jaipuri Quilts, puppets, wall décor, oxidized silver jewelry, jewels of precious and semi-precious stones, lac bangles, Mojaries, bandhani, and a lot more.
Also, these market trails house some of the famed food joints wherein you can enjoy the best culinary treats of the city. While in Jaipur, make sure your to-do list includes “satiating your culinary desires with authentic Rajasthani Cuisine”.
Interesting facts about Jaipur
- UNESCO has designated Jaipur as a World Heritage Site in 2019.
- The astronomical observatory Jantar Mantar in Jaipur houses the biggest stone sundial in the world.
- Hawa Mahal is counted amongst the largest buildings in the World.
- Jaipur is the first planned city of the country and its layout and design stand to be way ahead of the inception time.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
With an affinity for digital marketing, Shiva Rathore also loves to write about the different experiences of traveling the cities and choose the best to let fellow travelers experience the best without any hassle.