The Ireland Visa for Indians is an endorsement that is required for individuals looking to enter the country. However, this only allows you to enter the Republic of Ireland. With an Ireland Visa for Indians, you can enter the country and enjoy everything it has to offer.
Ireland Visa for Indians
One of Europe’s largest islands, Ireland is a popular tourist hotspot. With its stunning mountains, countryside, castles, and so on, it is a visual spectacle. As magnificent as the beauty is, the country is equally popular for its entrepreneurial culture and business opportunities. In fact, the Ireland visa for Indians has seen a significant increase in demand thanks to the country’s booming market and picturesque places.
There are different types of Ireland visas that is issued by the government. However, the most popular ones are the tourist visa and business visa. The visa is usually issued as a single-entry type, although, in a few cases, you may even be issued with a multiple-entry type. The stay duration and validity depends on the decision of the officer processing your application.
Note:- Ireland refers to the Republic of Ireland. Northern Ireland is not a part of this and is a part of the United Kingdom. As a result, you would need a UK visa to enter Northern Ireland.
How to Apply for Ireland Visa?
The application to get an Ireland visa for Indian citizens is processed by the Ireland Embassy in Delhi. However, the applications are not made directly. The applications will have to go through a visa application center (VAC). The step by step process to get an Ireland visa for Indians is given as follows:
- Acquire all the necessary documents you will need for the particular visa type.
- Visit the website of the Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service and enter the online portal and fill in your Ireland visa application form.
- Proceed to pay the fees online.
- You must then proceed to make an appointment for the application submission at one of the VACs located across India. You must submit the application within 30 days of filling the online visa application form.
- Along with the payment confirmation, appointment confirmation, and the documents, visit the respective VAC for your appointment. You will also have to submit your biometrics here.
Things to remember
There are a few things you must keep in mind to ensure that you do not face any difficulties in the process.
- Ensure that you are eligible for the particular type of visa you are applying for. Based on the different categories, the eligibility criteria will also vary.
- Fill in the application form completely. Do not leave any boxes blank.
- Make sure that the details you provide a match with the same on the travel document.
- Provide only the correct information in the form.
- Submit only genuine and original documents.
- If you provide false information or fake documents, your application is likely to be denied.
When you have an Ireland visa
Once you have received your passport with the visa, there are a few tips that will help ensure that you do not face any difficulties during your travel.
- Before you travel –
- Keep in mind the visa expiry date, as well as the number of entries on the visa sticker. Do not stay in Ireland beyond this period.
- Carry all your travel documents before traveling.
- At the border
- The visa alone does not guarantee you entry into the country. This is dependent on the decision of the border control in Ireland.
- You may have to show a copy of the supporting documents you have submitted for your visa application at the border control.
- In Ireland
- Respect the traditions and culture of the country and obey the immigration laws.
- You are only allowed to travel through the Republic of Ireland. You cannot visit Northern Ireland or other countries without specific entry permits. To visit Northern Ireland, you will require a UK visa.
- Indians may visit the UK provided that you have a C type Ireland visa, and if you are traveling to Ireland first, and then traveling to the UK. However, there are further eligibility criteria for this.
There are several other requirements and procedures involved in the application. In fact, there are specific documents that are required for certain categories as well. As a result, it is advised that you go through a thorough Ireland visa guide to know everything about the permit.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
I am a Blogger and Expert Visa Consultant, I am passionate about writing. I am good to listen to others.