Japan – a country popularly known for the rising sun, & also responsible for the innovation of many technical tools. Japan is rising unstoppably like the sun and this growing nature of a country attracts many Indian visitors to the country every year. Every nation demands visas from every international visitor it is essential to hold a Japan visa for Indians for every Indian visitor who wishes to visit Japan.
Nowadays, applying for a Japanese visa for Indians is not a tough task as it was earlier. Just a mindful procedure along with effective guidance can fall everything at a place. Japan visa application begins with choosing a type, as per your purpose of visit.
The following are some popular & majorly demanded types of visas by Indian citizens.
- Tourist visa: – Applicant who wants to visit Japan for enjoying their vacation/holiday are eligible for applying for a Japan tourist visa.
- Visitors’ visa: – Applicants who want to visit Japan for visiting their friend, family members, etc. can apply for Japan visitor’s visa.
- Business visa: – Japan’s business visa is issued by those applicants who take a visit for business purposes like attending meetings, seminars, conferences, etc.
- Work visa: – A work visa is issued only for selective field members & especially by the employers of companies, media reporters, etc.
Once you decide the type of visa, the next step would be of gathering documents as per your motive of visit.
Here is some of the basic list of documents that are essential for applying a Japan visa for Indians.
- Original valid passport with minimum 6-months validity with minimum 2 blank pages for visa stamp.
- 3 recent photographs with 2inches x 2 inches size. A photograph should be against a white background, should cover a minimum of 80% face and should not be much older than 3-months.
- Japan visa application form.
- Personal covering letter addressing to the Japan embassy.
- Confirmed return flight ticket.
- Hotel reservation.
- Bank statements of the last 3-months with stamped and sealed by the bank.
- Income tax returns of the last 3-years.
- For salaried applicants – Travel NOC from company/ approved leave application by the company on the company’s letterhead.
- For self-employed applicants – Ownership proof/GST certificate.
- Day-wise itinerary.
- In the case of a minor applicant, it is essential to have a parent’s signature on both; covering letter & visa application form.
For business visa applicants it is essential to submit below-listed documents too.
- Original covering letter on the letterhead of an Indian company.
- Invitation letter from a Japanese company on its letterhead.
In case you have received an invitation to visit Japan from your friends, family member or any other relatives, you have to submit the below-listed documents.
- Original invitation letter with stated a valid reason for an invitation along with a guarantor letter.
- Original JHUMIYO letter as inviter’s proof of Japanese citizenship.
- Scanned passport copy from front & back.
- Residential card (NIRC card).
- Residential address.
- Contact details.
In case your Japanese trip is sponsored by someone then you have to submit the following listed documents.
- Letter of sponsorship with stated valid reason for sponsoring & relationship with an applicant.
- Copy of valid passport.
- Bank statements.
- Proof of employment.
- Income tax returns of the last 3-years.
- Financial papers – car papers, mutual funds, fixed deposits, savings, etc.
It is always suggested to take the help of trusted visa agents, especially when you are applying for the first time. Because, visa agents have mastery in preparing a cover letter, filling an application form, important bookings, and providing other guidance.
Once you submit your documents to your visa agents they will first verify all your documents and begins with preparing your personal cover letter. Covering letters contain all the important personal and visa-related information of an applicant. Personal information like applicant’s name, date of birth, family details, educational details, employment details, marital status, etc. whereas, visa-related details like past international travel history, current visiting purpose, passport details, details regarding returning back to the home country, etc.
Once done with filling covering letter appropriately, the next step is, to begin with filling an online application form for the Japan visa. It is important to make sure that detail of covering letter and visa application letter should be similar & form needs to be duly filled & signatories by the applicant. Once complete with the filling procedure the next step would be submission.
Japan visa for Indians is an offline visa application procedure in which an applicant has to visit the Japan embassy & submit all the documents. Once submission of your visa application is done, you have to wait just for 4-5 working days to receive the final decision from the embassy. However, these days can be varied as per the workload, availability of workforce and other factors.
When your visa application will get approved by the Japanese embassy you will receive an e-mail or other notifications on your registered means of communication and you can collect your Japanese visa stamped passport, from the embassy, your personal visa agents or can get it by courier facility.
With a valid Japan visa, a tourist applicant can stay a maximum of 15 days. For other types of visa, application validity will be based on the embassy’s discretion.
In case your Japan visa application is being rejected by the Japan embassy you cannot re-apply until 180-days. To save yourself from such end moment rejections and worry-free procedures, it is always a better option to apply soon & take expert advice.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
Fly For Holidays is a Pvt. Ltd. Online travel company located in Mumbai since 2016. We are one of the trusted and leading agencies for Japan visa for Indians among our 8650 clients and this number is still growing. We are engaged in providing Visa services, booking holiday packages for domestic and international travelers. We are also engaging in booking Flight tickets, hotel reservations, and Cab hiring services. Our company is registered under the Indian Company’s Act 2013. It is limited by shares privately and held by the family members.