Japan has made itself a pillar of technology to the world. Exemplary growth in its economy and development in the culture has proved that Japan, apart from its earthquake-prone geographic location on …
Japan has made itself a pillar of technology to the world. Exemplary growth in its economy and development in the culture has proved that Japan, apart from its earthquake-prone geographic location on the globe, is probably the most technologically developed nation. Although, it is to wonder that is the technology it to make people issue a Japan visa? Beyond doubt, the answer would be ‘No’.
Japan tourist visa for sure is a common choice for foreigners fascinated by the nation’s natural beauty and history. The architecture in the country is remarkable as well. The palaces and the shrines are just mesmerizing. Well, Japan provides way more than that to its visitors. Business opportunities and quality education also help Japan in making a mark on the world map. The basic requirement for any of these purposes is a Japan visa.
Japan Visa for Indians
A visa for Japan is a mandatory endorsement for the Indian nationals to get into the country. There are different kinds of permits issued for different purposes. These can be short term or long term. The holder of a particular kind of Japan visa India will be allowed to tour the country, be in the country on a business visit, visit friends and family members in Japan or for long term education, enterprise or employment. The validity and the duration of the stay of the permit also differ as per the type and the purpose.
How to Apply for Japan Visa?
The application process to get a visa for Japan mainly concerns the Japan Embassy in Delhi or the Japan Consulate based in Mumbai. However, the applications are not made directly. The applications go through a visa application centre (VAC). The step by step process to get a Japan visa for Indians is given as follows:
- Start by downloading the Japan visa application form from the official website of the VAC.
- Fill out all the required details in the application form.
- Meet the requirements as per the checklist provided.
- Print out the typed application form (handwritten forms are not accepted).
- Attach all the supporting documents
- Attach recent photographs as per the specifications.
- Submit the application form to your nearest branch of the VAC.
- Pay the required fee at the time of submission.
- Collect your passport after the processing of the visa.
Points to remember:
When you are done with the process, there are a few things to be noted before, during and after the application process. A few points are given as follows:
- Before applying, make sure that you are an eligible candidate for the permit.
- The eligibility criteria will differ as per the type of Japan visa.
- The application form must be filled out carefully.
- The details in the application form must be true and correct.
- The information in the travel documents and the application form should not differ.
- In case there is any kind of incorrect or bogus information, the application may get rejected.
- Give thought to appointing professional visa services to minimise the chances of visa rejection.
- Such a rejection can affect future applications for any kind of permit to any country.
- Follow the guidelines when you have your permit to ensure entry into the country.
- If you have cancelled your application, note that the visa fee is not refundable.
The benefits of the Japan visa will differ depending on the type of permit. There are several other requirements to be fulfilled and much more information to be noted. There is a list of rules and regulations to be followed as well. You will need a thorough Japan visa guide to know everything important for the permit. Hope you have a fun and joyous time in Japan.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
Gaining a considerable experience as a visa consultant and practically working in visa processing, I put a foot in blogging professionally. Sharing the knowledge and helping the readers understand visas has been going well so far. Hoping my articles and the blogs help readers on Articles Factory as well.