If your Australia PR Visa has been rejected by the embassy so, don’t hesitate to just contact the best Australia immigration consultants. This consultant provides you the best guidance and support, also helps to fulfill your required documents.
Role of Australia’s points system in obtaining permanent residence
An economically stable nation, Australia has always favored skilled and talented professionals and introduced a plethora of options for them to work in the nation and contribute to its economy. Whether you are an engineer or a nurse, Australia always employs skilled workers who can meet national standards and, at the same time, grow its economy globally.
The Australian Department of Immigration offers three categories of specialist visas with a range of divergent rules and requirements. The three visa categories, namely Subclass 189, Subclass 190 and Subclass 489, follow the Australia permanent Residency Visa system and the candidate is selected for training and work experience.
The Australian points system has been designed very schematically and candidates without any sponsorship from the Australian state government/territory or the appointment of family members can also switch to kangaroo land on a permanent basis. If your profession is required, as indicated in the Australian Skilled Occupations List (SOL), and together with this, you must score a minimum of 65 points on parameters such as age, education, language skills and work experience.
Maximum points under different parameters:
- Age: the application in the age group 18-24 years helps you to reach 25 points.
- Language skills: To get 20 points, you need to get 8 bands on the IELTS exam.
- Work experience abroad: 15 points (not less than 8 and up to 10 years from the previous 10 years)
- Australian work experience: 20 points (not less than 8 and up to 10 years from 10 years before)
- Qualifications: 20 points (PhD from an Australian institute or other recognised standard).
- Australian Study Qualifications: 5 points are awarded to a candidate who holds a diploma or professional title issued by an Australian educational institution and who meets the Australian study requirements.
How do I obtain Australian permanent residence status?
First, language and work skills must be assessed by the relevant authorities. You can then create your own profile in Skill Select and indicate the reference codes provided by the approved organisations.
To be eligible, you must earn 65 points, if you get a minimum score, you will receive an invitation from the Home Office (DHA) to apply for an Australian public relations visa. Documents must be submitted with the application. In addition, you must show that you are healthy and have a clean character. You must obtain health and character certificates from authorized organizations. If you need any assistance contact Australia pr consultants.
If the documents meet Australian standards and all requirements, you will receive an Australian public relations visa and the opportunity to move to an immigrant friendly country on a permanent basis.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com