Israel Visa Application requirements mainly include the visa documents and eligibility criteria. Apply for Israel Visa in India.
Israel, a country of a deep-ingrained culture, a nation that reflects the most celebrated faith of Abrahamic religions. The country of Israel is unbelievably striking, the combination of highly modernized cities to remote rural areas. This is the only country in which you will see and experience the absolute Jewish culture. Israel is a mesmerizingly wonderful country, thanks to its alluring landscapes.
The coast of the saline dead sea is a sight – nowhere else to be seen in the world. If you look closely into the infrastructure you will find remnants of the ancient culture. The Sea of Galilee is a pilgrimage spot for Christians, a lot of people visit that spot because it is an alluring sight to see. You need an Israel visa for entering the country, it is not very difficult to obtain, especially for Indians.
Tourism in Israel
As a tourist, you need to keep this middle-eastern beauty of a nation high on your bucket list, it has a brilliant infrastructure to host avid travelers like us, dead sea resorts would show you an enchanting perspective of Sunset, with an Israel tourist visa, you can experience the religious vibe in old city of Jerusalem.
Jewish people are welcoming and friendly to tourists, so you can make a lot of Israeli friends and probably hang out with them to explore the best of this nation. Tel Aviv is a city which reflects the modern lifestyle and peace. An Israel tourist visa is your gateway to the ultimate experience. Jerusalem alone accounts for more than half of Israel’s tourism it is that important of a city for 3 major faiths.
Tel Aviv is full of beautiful infrastructure. People call it ‘a city with the white theme’ yes because it feels like in heaven in Tel-Aviv. The views around the dead sea are nowhere else to be seen. It has been rightly said ‘there is nothing like Israel’ If you want to see how happy people live in a geographically small country, visit Israel.
Public infrastructure is a blessing for Israelies and a delight for tourists. It’s a small country with big dreams and bigger sustainability. A trip to Israel is what a backpacker should look forward to even if it is its first trip outside.
Museums in Tel-Aviv will portray the rich history of Israel, you will see a whole different perspective of the region. Take a walk into the old city of Jerusalem and get mixed up into the religious vibe, its the best.
Getting an Israel tourist visa
Israel tourist visa falls under the B2 category, along with the Israel tourist visa you have a visitor visa and business visa in the B2 category, to get an Israeli tourist visa you must have a passport which is at least 6 months ahead of the date of travel for an Israel Visa Application.
A small guide to get an Israel visa:
- Apply online on the official Israel Visa Application Centre Website.
- Fill out the application form on the online portal
- Attach all the required documents along with your application.
- Submit the documents to Israel VAC.
- They will verify your documents
- If you need an Israeli tourist visa then you need to apply accordingly.
When you enter Israel
- Make sure to respect the sovereignty and integrity of the host nation.
- Don’t make political comments about anything which tampers with the dignity of Medinat Yisra¾el (Israel)
- Don’t talk about subjects that are sensitive to any particular religion.
- Answer all the questions honestly when asked by an immigration border control official at the airport.
- Don’t overstay on your visa, just extend it with the procedure to stay the desired amount of time.
- Don’t let your passport hold an Israeli stamp, because many nations don’t allow individuals who have an Israeli stamp on their passport.
- When on an Israeli tourist visa, you cannot take part in employment activities.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
Gaining a considerable experience as a visa consultant and practically working in visa processing, I decided to put a foot in blogging professionally. Sharing the knowledge and helping the readers understand visas has been going well so far. Hoping my articles and the blogs help readers on Articles Factory as well.