Mui Ne is a popular tourist center in Phan Thiet where is famous for its beautiful beaches and sandy hills. Are you looking for a place for your travel? A short trip to the beautiful city in Phan Thiet is the best choice for you. Let Bee-trip share with you useful experiences and information when you visit Phan Thiet.
What is the best time to travel to Phan Thiet?
Phan Thiet is a sunny and windy area where the hottest in Vietnam, has two rainy and sunny seasons but the rainy time in this city does not last long which is less affected by storms. However, you need to be aware of the weather before coming to Phan Thiet.
– April and May: is the hottest time in Phan Thiet temperature up to 30 degrees, if you travel in these months you need to bring hats, coats, and sunscreen.
– June and July or December to February: the climate will be more pleasant which will be the best time to reach the coastal city of Phan Thiet.
– July to August: will have a red tide phenomenon, making turbid seawater not suitable for swimming However, do not worry too much all other activities are still unaffected.
Transportation to Phan Thiet
Recently, there are many vehicles to go to Phan Thiet which usually take about 2 – 4 hours depending on where you are in Vietnam
– If you want to enjoy the views along the way you can also ride motorcycles or private cars, both have the opportunity to view two sides of the road without being constrained in time. You can rent a motorbike at the hotel or local people for about 120,000 VND – 200,000 VND / day.
– You can choose the bus of Tam Hanh Travel with about 120,000 VND / per person which easy to get in Phan Thiet.
– Train: you can buy an SPT2 train ticket before 5 days, Saigon Station to Phan Thiet for about 4 hours. Once arriving, you can rent a motorbike for 120,000 VND / day.
Home-stay and hotel in Phan Thiet
You will experience extremely interesting at the home-stay. Let refer to the top 5 home-stay in Phan Thiet with low cost and provide free wifi, have private parking and modern equipment which is suitable for parking in the evening.
– Happy Ride Home-stay
Price range: single room for 2 people is about 350,000 VND/night or double room for 4 people is 600,000 VND/night.
Location: 153 Che Lan Vien, Mui Ne, Phan Thiet.
– Mui Ne Connect Homestay
Price range: 300,000 VND – 500,000 VND/room
Location: 151 Che Lan Vien, Mui Ne, Phan Thiet
– No stress Guest House:
Price range: 350,000 VND – 600,000 VND/room
Location: 8A Huynh Thuc Khang, Ham Tien, Mui Ne, Phan Thiet
– Song Ngoc Home-stay
Price range: 120,000 VND – 150,000 VND/room
Location: A6/15 khu AE, Nguyen Huu Tien Street, Thanh Hai, Phan Thiet
– Dai Tan Hostel
Price range: 300,000 VND/ double bed, 400,000 VND/ large double bed.
Location: 276 Nguyen Thong, Phu Hai, Phan Thiet
See more: Top 5 Ideal Resorts & Spas In Phan Thiet
Delicious dishes in Phan Thiet.
– When it comes to cruise in Phan Thiet, you should try to seafood dishes: there is a variety of seafood for you to choose such as shrimp, fish, squid, and crab which can be made into many different dishes such as baked, steamed, boiled.
Location: number 6, Dang Van Ngu, Phan Thiet or market Phan Thiet
– Fish cakes rice noodle soup at 309 Tuyen Quang Street, Phan Thiet about 25,000 VND/people.
– Quang Noodle in Phan Thiet about 25,000 VND – 40,000 VND/people at 70 Le Hong Phong, Phu Thuy, Phan Thiet ( just selling in the morning ) or Trieu Quang Phuc street, Duc Nghia, Phan Thiet.
Vietnamese crepe made from rice flour mixed with a little turmeric inside the cake including shrimp, squid, and pork about 15,000 VND – 55,000 VND at 49 Tuyen Quang, Phan Thiet.
Main tourist sites in Phan Thiet
When mentioning Phan Thiet, you cannot fail to forget exotic sights
1. Mui Ne Beach lies along the coast of this popular coastal town in the capital of Binh Thuan province, it features 15km of sandy beaches, gentle waves, and luxurious beachfront resorts.
2. The Prince’s Castle is actually a duplicated French estate house atop Ong Hoang Hill, boasting fantastic views of Phan Thiet’s coastline and countryside. Built by Duke De Montpensier in 1911. The structure spanned 536 square meters but all that’s left today is an old tower and several military bunkers.
3. Mui Ne Fishing Village boats splendid view of an expansive coastline with swaying palm trees and colorful fishing boats moored on the water.
4. White sand dunes feature dramatic plunging towards a small lagoon lined with lotus flowers. There are some pine trees standing high around the dune which within white sand dunes to share visitors from the burning sun
Phan Thiet promises to bring you and your loved ones the mixture of history and amazing nature to send you unforgettable moments.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
Beetrip was firstly establish in 2018 by a dynamic young team. Our passion for traveling is endless, especially traveling in Vietnam, which one of the best destinations for budget tours.
We always aim to deliver the best customer service to our tourists. Our mission is committing to your memorable traveling experience.
Are you still wondering where to visit in Vietnam?