Some people might think that staying in a luxurious hotel would be a waste of money and resources. Nonetheless, that is just a negative perception. You par for what you receive as the hotel’s se…
Some people might think that staying in a luxurious hotel would be a waste of money and resources. Nonetheless, that is just a negative perception. You par for what you receive as the hotel’s services. A luxury hotel just takes hotel experience to another level.
Talking Stick Resort is a luxury hotel, and the resort offers an ultimate Vegas experience with 497-room and 15 floors. Modern, Southwestern stylish and spacious rooms with the hotel and casino combined with the desert views. The Orange Sky Restaurant and Spa are just elegant. The Jacuzzi and the main pool area are spacious and designed plainly, that makes one feel moderate, though brass yourself to walk through the entrance to reach the place.
Rooms: The room’s décor is a blend of Southwestern flair, i.e., dark wood furniture and clean lines but an inspired pattern of red and brown throws. The Sleek bathrooms tiled made of marble have glass showers with separate soaking tubs and rain showerheads. You will find all the latest features and provides a great desert view, i.e., the golf course.
- Premium movie channels
- 42-inch HDTV for using the TV in the interface as a computer monitor
- Ironing board and iron
- iPod alarm clock
- Wired internet and free Wi-Fi
- Rain showerhead
Safe Room types:
- Executive King: king bed, 500 square feet, better views
- Signature Two Queen or Signature King: two king or queen beds, 500 square feet, first and second floor with balcony or patio
- Deluxe King or two Queen: 500 square feet, one King or Deluxe two Queen beds; these can also be reserved together like a connected suite
- Two-Bay Suites: 1000 square feet, separate living room, king-size bed, 1.5 baths, large patio and balcony accessible by both living room and bedroom
- Three-Bay Suites: 1500 square feet, separate living room, king-size bed, two bathrooms with bathtubs, Murphy bed, wet bar, large patio or balcony accessible by both living room and bedroom
Features: Two 18-hole courses, Casino and many lounges and restaurants
- 240,000 square foot land including 900 plus smoke-free poker room and slot machines
- The Showroom is a large theatre with 650 seats
- Jacuzzi with lounge chairs and cabanas and heated pool and the location feels isolated
- Four lounges including Martini Bar and Shadow Cigar, and on the 14th floor, The Degree 270 nightclub is located
- The Spa is a 13000 square-foot on the 14th floor that also has a whopping balcony
- Barbershop, Salon and shoe shine
- Car rental services
- Two 18-hole golf courses
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Self-parking or free covered valet
- 100, 000 square feet meeting space
Food and All-Inclusive: Talking Stick has a massive eight restaurants. Orange Sky is the resort’s topmost dining experience that is on the 15th-floor, and it is an outdoor restaurant that views the surrounding mountains.
- Bistro and Black Fig Coffee are 24/7 open for service. Serves salads, pizzas, sandwiches, and soups.
- For Asian and American food, Blue Coyote Café is available 24/7
- Traditional Creole Cuisine provided by Ocean Trial seafood.
- Room service 24/7
- For American cuisine, Orange Sky is the best at Dinners.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com